Vertical tube expander
vertical tube expander is designed for the production of heat exchangers coils. By expanding, the copper tubes are closely fitted with the aluminum fins, so as to realize higher heat exchange efficiency. The machine is easy to operate, of high precision, and reliable. It has the following major characteristics:
1. Tube expanding, end flaring and flanging are done in one process.
2. Expanding rods can be secured quickly. A protection mechanism prevents damage to the expanding rod.
3. Highly automated, which reduces labor intensity.
4. The machine can run for 24 hours each day with sound performance. Its low failure rate allows for mass production.
5. The design takes ergonomics into consideration. The machine is easy to operate, requiring only low maintenance. The noise level is low.
6. In the case of failure, the control panel screen will display causes and provide solutions, to enhance efficiency.
Tube expander series, including vertical expander and horizontal expander, basically meet all common tube expanding requirements. Also it is our specialty to customize machines according to customers' specific production requirements.
|No.||Item ||Content ||Remarks|
|1||Copper tube O.D. and W.T.||φ9.52*0.4|
|2||Processing(hairpin) length ||Min:300mm Max:1500mm|
|4||Hole pitch * Row pitch||25mm*21.65mm|
|5||Nozzle height (A)||11mm|
|8||Base height (L)||16mm|
|12||Upper clapboard height(H1)||45mm|
|13||Down clapboard height(H2)||100mm|
|14||Upper clapboard pitch( U)||10mm|
|15||Down clapboard pitch(V)||20mm|
|16||Max Number of tubes expanded at one time||276|
|17||Expansion mode||with shrinkage|
|18||Expansion main power||φ225 oil cylinder|
|19||Flaring deepth control of two to three times||Servo motor|
|20||Expansion height control||Servo motor|
|21||Loading -coil worktable||Rotary table to load the coil|
|22||Flaring height control of two or three times||Servo motor|
|23||Flaring power of two to three times||Double oil cylinder|
|25||Efficiency ||expanding 3-5m/min ; retracting: 7-8m/min|
|26||Electric cabinent cooling||Cabinet air conditioner|
|27||Compressed air pressure ||0.4-0.6Mpa|
|28||Hydraulic system pressure ||7Mpa|
|29||Locking power of upper collet||Hydraulic system|
|30||Hydraulic motor power||22KW|
|31||Cooling mode of hydraulic system ||water cooling|
|33||Total power ||≤25KW|
|34||Power supply ||3Ph/380V/60Hz|